Villa Brasini was realized by the creative genius Mr. Brasini, famous and well-known architect for his constructions of international prestige. The Villa was realized in the year 1938 and the architect dedicated the entrance hall to his wife ‘Augusta’, for the immense love that tied him to his wife.
The Villa discloses a highly elaborated and extremely decorated Neo-Baroque style. A large path conduces to the first level, which accesses to the halls, where important art pieces, statues and a fountain have been collocated. The nymph is adorned of sculptures made by the artist Silvio Canevari.
Villa Brasini appears as a six floor tall ‘castle’ built with ancient rough bricks, with a polygonal tower which has imposing columns that support a richly decorated entablature. The viewer can really sense the growth of the construction. The courtyard is decorated by statues and antique monumental fragments coming from the ancient palace “Villa Torlonia”, creating an “open – air” museum, respecting the sixteenth century style.
Inside the building the halls have been tastefully decorated by roof paintings and ‘stuccos’ coming from various periods and having different styles, as well as unobtainable and precious archaeological finds.
Contact us now to receive a quotation